- Launch permit fees are due at time of reservation, and can be purchased up to 6 months in advance.
Permits are name/date/time specific, and are non-refundable.
- Minimum 20% deposit is due at time of reservation.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance.
- We reserve the right to release launch permits and space on unpaid
trips 30 days in advance.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover,and JCB. You may also
mail a personal check, money order, or stop by with some hard-earned cash.
- All participants must sign a release of liability waiver and statement of medical
health prior to trip.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of medical conditions, ailments,
disabilities, allergies, injuries, or other conditions that may affect the safety of yourself and the group.
- Launch permits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Cancellations made 14 days in advance will receive a full refund, minus a 6% processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 7-13 days will be refunded 50%, minus a 6% processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 3-6 days will be refunded 25%, minus a 6% processing fee.
- Absolutely NO refunds will be issued for cancellations within 48 hours of a reservation.
- Day trips can be rescheduled with at least 48 hours notice. Multi-day trips can be
rescheduled with at least 14 days notice (Rescheduling fees will apply).
- Rescheduling fees of $25 per person for guided trips, and $10 per person for self-guided trips will be
assessed for any change in date. Permits will need to be re-purchased per NPS policies.
- Routes and trips are proposed and might change. Although we will do everything in our power to make sure trips
are as described, we may change routes, locations, or times to ensure the safety of our guests and guides.
- We cannot be responsible for wind, weather, waves, rain, heat, flash floods, earthquakes, or unforseen circumstances.
- Desert Adventures reserves the right to cancel trips due to weather or unsafe conditions. In this case, we will
reschedule, issue a credit, or refund money, depending on individual circumstances.
- Desert Adventures does not cancel trips due to rain.
- If the trip departs as scheduled, the above cancellation policy will apply.
Late Arrivals Policy
- All parties will be responsible for returning equipment undamaged and properly cleaned. Equipment will be
inspected for cracks, holes, missing parts, or other damages, and persons responsible for damage will be held liable.
- Boats are fragile and should not be dragged. Sitting on boat decks could cause boats to crack or break and should be avoided.
Handle boats with care.
- Boats which are not tied off and consequently float away or sink will be replaced by the customer at market value.
We use top of the line equipment, so failure to tie your boat up could cost you thousands of dollars. Please be
careful and always secure your paddlecraft.
- Be cautious and avoid rocks, reefs, buoys, and other obstacles which could create a hazardous condition. If you
are renting equipment, you are assuming the risk and responsibility for that equipment and the safety of yourself
and your group.
- Wind, waves, and weather can be a challenge at times. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that self-guided paddlers have a watch,
(not a cell phone), and adhere to the timing guidelines on the maps provided.
- The backcountry is primitive with NO cell phone service and NO emergency services such as 911. You are assuming that risk.
- There is NO RESCUE SERVICE for weary or tired paddlers. If you become exhausted and decide to stop
paddling, you should be prepared to spend the night in the canyon.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late, we will most likely return to Las Vegas with those guests
who arrived on time, then make a second trip to Willow Beach to retrieve you and our gear. You will be charged a
late fee of $150. You may also have to wait several hours while we return guests to hotels on the Strip before
we can return to Willow Beach and pick you up. It is an inconvenience for everyone involved. Please be on time.